is the leading digital retail conference and expo in Australia. Every year, hundreds of organisations flock to the Sydney conference in search of the newest tech that’s going to make their business hum over the coming year.
This year, it’s taking place on the 20th and 21st of July at the Royal Hall of Industries & Hordern Pavilion.
With a host of international keynote speakers like Scott Emmons (Head of Innovation Lab at Neiman Marcus) and Jeff Lord (Senior Manager of International E-Commerce and Services at GoPro), the conference component boasts an educational experience for all who attend over the two days.
The expo will provide attendees with the opportunity to see the most current technologies in action, and maybe even find something that will help their business grow online.
The pinnacle feature of the expo, that shows retailers how to practically use new technologies, is the ‘Future Store’. This year, IE Digital is showcasing two future experiences in partnership with Drummond Golf – Australia’s Biggest Golf Retailer.
They consist of:
- Digital windows – Have you imagined having your store open endlessly? Well with this experience you can realise a ‘post 9-5’ existence of your retail store. The tech exhibited will be full endless aisle fully integrated into Drummond Golf’s Magento store.
- Digital fitting room – Now you never have to leave the fitting room to request a new item. Exhibited for the first time at Online Retailer, we’ll be showing how you can select a different item from within the changeroom and have it brought in by store staff.
Ways to get involved and visit IE at Online Retailer:
- Drop by the Future Store to see the Digital Windows, endless aisle solution for Drummond Golf, in action.
- Attend the ‘Future Of Retail’ panel at 9:45am on Wednesday 20th July – David Cox (Head of Experience Design for IE) will be presenting
- Say hi at the ORIAs – we’ll be sitting with Braintree and Temando!
Looking forward to seeing you there.